Real estate market crashes are part of the market cycles. This means that there’s an ebb and flow and corrections or downturns that will happen from time to time.
Today, Doug shares his best advice on how to ensure you don’t lose money during a real estate market downturn. You can learn all about optimizing your assets as well as many other strategies for free each week on Doug’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN TODAY:
- Why did the pandemic volatility cause a ripple effect in the commercial real estate market? Doug spells out why so many people working from home altered the landscape for commercial properties.
- Why must you optimize your assets and minimize taxes in order to prosper? Doug lays out the risks and remedies you need to know to keep your money safe.
- Is it possible to keep your money liquid, safe and earning predictable rates of return? Doug describes how to accomplish this, especially if real estate is part of your investment strategy.
- Where can you find safety for your money during times of market volatility? Doug shares his preferred savings vehicles and outlines the strategies that can eliminate many of these risks.
- What can the story of the 3 little pigs teach us about where to keep our serious cash? Doug explains why a maximum-funded indexed insurance contract can be your version of a house of bricks.
- How does inflation impact your ability to build wealth? Doug describes why inflation is soaring and what can be done to prevent losing money through the loss of purchasing power.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.