What is arbitrage? This is a question that not everyone can answer with confidence. In today’s episode, Doug Andrew will not only explain what arbitrage is, but he’ll also explain how it’s a win-win that makes the world go round.
Consider subscribing to Doug’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Each week he posts several videos answering intriguing questions like the one above.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- How does arbitrage relate to the biblical parable of the talents? Doug breaks down the parable and describes how it applies to what we do with the wealth with which we are blessed.
- What are the four things you can do with money and why do they matter? Doug explains how you can lend it, you can spend it, own with it or you can give it away.
- What’s the best way to ensure that your money is working for you? Learn why it’s better to be earning interest than paying interest and how it opens doors far into the future.
- Why is having your money in a lended position comparable to hiding your talents? Doug lays out what is really happening with your money in the bank and how it’s being used to make the bank more money instead of you.
- How do banks enjoy liquidity and safety and how can you have it as well? Discover why liquidity is so essential and how you can tap into some of the same protections and opportunities that banks have.
- Why do so many banks keep their tier 1 assets in insurance companies? Doug explains why insurance contracts have been a stable and safe vehicle for savings for well over 100 years.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download