Time and again, Doug Andrew is asked the question: What is a proven process to become wealthy?
To answer this question, it’s essential to first understand that wealth is far more than just money. As Doug explains, there is a unique process, which he has helped thousands of people to go through, to predictably end up with a meaningful transformation within the 3 dimensions of authentic wealth.
Much of the inspiration for this remarkable process, came when Doug read the book “The Experience Economy.”
In this book, the authors talk about the concept that people will pay more for those goods or services that they perceive have higher value. The better the experience, the more they are willing to pay for it.
Doug shares a couple of highly relatable examples using how people go about choosing where to get their coffee as well as his experience with a water purification facility. Once we understand the extra value that has been imparted to these simple commodities, we start to grasp why people are willing to pay so much more for the convenience and overall experience.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK AT JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- Why are we willing to pay a couple of dollars for a bottle of water that we could just as easily drink for free from a drinking fountain? Doug spells out how that bottle of water is worth what we pay for its convenience.
- What is of higher value than either a commodity or a unique experience? Doug explains how a meaningful transformation creates even greater value for ourselves and our loved ones.
- How much would it be worth to you to free yourself from dis-ease? As Doug points out, answering this question encompasses much more than simple health concerns over Covid-19.
- Why do higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility cause us so much financial dis-ease? Learn how to build your immunity to these financial maladies.
- How can you make the meaningful transformation that puts you in a position of strength and protects you from these financial illnesses? Doug outlines his 8 step program that has been helping his clients and students for decades.
- Should you save in a 401(k) or pay off your house? Doug offers some very timely advice that will keep you from barking up the wrong tree on these matters.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download