People who are interested in optimizing their financial assets while minimizing taxes have found a powerful resource in Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Each day Doug answers, in depth, a question that is being asked by his clients, students, listeners and viewers.
As you might imagine, there are a lot of people with questions about the topsy turvy market and what they can do to avoid financial ruin. After all, they’ve watched the market lose nearly a third of its value since mid-February when it was nearing 30,000, only to plunge to around 20,000 since then.
One of their major concerns is how they’ll get back to where they can break even.
This is more difficult than it sounds at first blush because making up a 33% loss requires more than a 50% gain to make up for those lost months and years of growth. Likewise, a 50% loss requires a 100% gain to get back to break even.
You may be wondering if it’s even possible not to lose money in a time of market volatility. Doug has an encouraging and decisive answer to this question.
HERE IS A QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- What is one positive aspect of a market crash like the one we’ve just seen? Doug explains how it shocks people out of complacency and gives the the opportunity to examine strategies they’ve not considered before.
- How is it possible to enjoy gains when the market grows but not lose money when it contracts? Doug lays out the difference between having your money safely indexed to the market instead of at risk in the market.
- What’s the difference between indexing and indexed funds? Learn the crucial difference and how indexing protects your serious cash from market volatility.
- Where does the insurance industry and many banks keep their tier 1 assets in order to protect themselves during times of market uncertainty? Doug’s answer may surprise and enlighten you at the same time.
- Why did legal reserve insurance companies easily survive the Great Depression and what can we learn from their examples? Doug shares the reasons why they’ve historically come through with flying colors.
- Can you enjoy liquidity, safety and predictable rates of return with your retirement nest egg? Discover the advantages, tax-wise and safety wise of the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.