Doug Andrew has been helping people just like you to optimize their financial assets, minimize their taxes and to prepare for a brighter future in which they will not outlive their money. One of Doug’s preferred instruments to help reach these goals is a max-funded, Indexed Universal Life insurance contract or IUL.
As Doug explains in this episode, a properly structured IUL policy can provide numerous living benefits, in addition to the death benefit. It can also become a LASER fund in which you can enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF THIS WEEK’S TOPICS:
- Why is the IUL protected from income taxes in the Internal Revenue Code? Learn how a properly structured and properly funded life insurance contract is a legit tool for tax-free accumulation.
- How is the IUL a better choice than an IRA or a 401(k)? Doug spells out the undeniable advantage in tax-free versus tax-deferred accumulation.
- What is the danger in believing that you’ll be in a lower tax bracket when you reach retirement? Discover how those taxes waiting to be paid effectively reduce your nest egg by a third or more.
- Why is inflation a threat to anyone who has money in savings? Doug explains how the diminishing purchasing power of the dollar will impact your lifestyle at retirement.
- How does market volatility affect your nest egg both before and after retirement? Doug shares his favorite way of keeping your money safe from market fluctuations.
- What keeps so many financial advisors from recommending the IUL as a savings vehicle for their customers? Doug explains how far too many financial professionals simply don’t know what they don’t know.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.