You’re likely already very aware of the topsy turvy market that we’re currently experiencing. As Doug Andrew explains, in his opinion, this is probably just the beginning.
Nevertheless, there are reasons to remain optimistic. As Doug outlines in this episode, it’s possible to not just survive but to actually thrive during any kind of recession and to capitalize on that anxiety.
HERE’S A QUICK SNAPSHOT OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why is it that when there’s anxiety, there’s opportunity? Doug reveals what we can learn from other historically anxious times.
- What are the 4 questions Doug poses that can shift your thinking in a more productive direction? Learn the questions as well as what their answers show us.
- What can be learned from the market crashes that have come before? Discover the unique learning opportunities that each of these crashes provided.
- What can you do differently that could prevent you from losing money like many did in the previous crashes? Doug explains how to counter the threats of higher taxes, rising inflation and market volatility.
- Why is it so important to understand the difference of having your money in the market versus tied to the market? Doug shares this difference as well as the concept of indexing to protect your principal.
- How can you enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return in our topsy turvy times? Doug shares the lowdown on his favorite savings vehicle–the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download