Each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube Channel, Doug Andrew offers weekly insights and answers for people and organizations that want to optimize their assets, minimize taxes and empower their authentic wealth.
Lately, people and some within the media have been increasingly concerned about inflation. In today’s broadcast, Doug will cover what causes inflation, whether you should be concerned and what you should do protect yourself. You’ll also learn how to profit during the coming recession and probable market crash.
This is not about being a doomsayer. It’s about being a realist and utilizing proven strategies to protect your serious money from the dangers of higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility.
HERE’S A SNEAK PEEK OF JUST A FEW OF THE SUBJECTS DOUG COVERS IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- What is the hidden tax that affects all Americans and why do so few people recognize it for what it is? Learn What inflation is and how it robs each of us of buying power.
- Why is inflation on the rise and why will it hurt most of us? Doug explains why so few politicians understand economics and how their policies often have unintended consequences.
- How does government spending more than it takes in affect you in your life? Doug lays out the spending crisis that lawmakers are creating and how it sets the stage for higher taxes and inflation of the money supply.
- Why is the current government spending situation unsustainable and why should you be concerned about what comes next? Doug shares the reasons why out of control spending will end and why your future savings are tempting to politicians.
- What are the two choices government has when it outspends what it takes in by 3 or 4 times? Discover why printing more money or raising taxes are the primary choices that politicians choose to see.
- Where is your nest egg safe from the ravages of higher taxes including the hidden tax of inflation? Doug teaches how you can enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download