Understanding the main benefits of a trust over a will is something that will not only benefit you but will also be a huge benefit to your children. As Doug Andrew explains to the thousands of people who attend his educational events, your kids will typically only read the parts that have to do with how much they’re going to get when you’re gone.
If you’re serious about helping your kids avoid the mistake of killing the goose that laid the golden egg, it’s important that you understand the difference between equal distribution and equal opportunity.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF THIS WEEK’S PROGRAM:
- Why should you have a trust over a will? Doug lays out the 6 main benefits that a trust provides and the problems you’ll avoid.
- What is probate and why do you want to avoid it at all costs? Learn how failing to keep your assets out of probate when you die could cost your loved ones dearly.
- How can you avoid putting your kids at the back of the line behind the government, the courts and your creditors? Doug explains how the benefit of a trust is that it settles your estate immediately.
- How do taxes figure into the benefit of a trust over a will? Discover how politicians are constantly looking for ways to go after the money of those who have passed away through the estate tax.
- What is the benefit of having multiple trusts over just one? Doug describes how this strategy can provide more exemptions that protect your hard earned wealth.
- Why is privacy something that must be considered when it comes to your assets? Doug shares the reality of needing to protect your financial privacy from those who might try to take advantage of you.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.