If you’re trying to save for retirement, you’d be wise to consider a better way than a 401(k) or IRA. Too many people use these types of savings vehicles without realizing what they’re missing.
In his 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug Andrew has seen a lot of people follow the herd thinking there’s safety there. If you’re ready to discover a far better way to save for retirement than an IRA or 401(k) consider accessing the free videos Doug offers on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG SHARES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why do so many people still go with an IRA or 401(k) when trying to save for retirement? Doug spells out how the perception of safety within the herd is actually an illusion.
- What makes tax-free accumulation better than tax-deferred savings? Doug shares compelling reasons why tax-free savings is the smarter way to save for retirement.
- What would Doug recommend over an IRA or 401(k)? Learn about Doug’s preferred savings vehicle–the properly structured, maximum-funded, indexed insurance contract.
- How can ongoing market volatility threaten your long-term savings and what can you do about it? Doug explains where the risks are within the market volatility and how they can be countered.
- Why is tax-free accumulation and distribution a smart way to go? Discover what genuinely wealthy people have known about the IRS Code for some time in order to build their nest eggs.
- What’s the purpose of having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Learn how to save for retirement in Doug’s preferred savings vehicle the LASER fund.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.