Learn how to save up to $250,000 in unnecessary taxes over the next five years. Does it sound too good to be true? Doug Andrews draws upon his nearly 5 decades as a tax strategist and retirement planning specialist to show you how it’s done
Anyone who has attended one of Doug’s “Retire By Design” half-day events knows that he loves teaching people how to optimize assets and minimize taxes while preparing for a comfortable retirement and forever shake the worry of outliving their money.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How can anyone know with certainty that they won’t outlive their money? Doug reveals how to participate in one of his educational events and begin building financial peace of mind today.
- Why should you learn how to save up $250K in unnecessary taxes if your money is currently in an IRA or 401(k)? Doug explains the strategic rollout and how you can get those taxes over and done with for good.
- What makes some income subject to taxation while other income isn’t? Doug lays out the crucial differences that have been part of the IRS code for more than a century.
- Why is it essential that you learn how to save on unnecessary taxes and future tax hikes? Learn why your retirement income should be as tax-free as possible to protect against taxes that could eat up your nest egg.
- Why is the LASER fund Doug’s preferred savings vehicle? Discover the peace of mind that comes with having liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- What’s the best way to learn how save on unnecessary taxes rather than taking the required minimum distribution? Doug shares his preferred approach and how it could save you hundreds of thousands in taxes.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.