The mistakes most retirees make aren’t always obvious to those who are making them. As Doug Andrew explains, they can hamper your reaching a brighter future just like you were driving with one foot on the gas and one foot on the brake.
As Doug explains regularly on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, these are the mistakes most retirees make throughout their working lifetimes. Today, you’ll learn what those mistakes are and how to avoid them from now on.
HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT DOUG SHARES IN THIS EPISODE:
- What’s wrong with putting money into tax-deferred accounts like 401(k)s and IRA? Doug spells out why of all of the mistakes most retirees make, this could be the most costly.
- How is tax-free accumulation possible and why is it a better way than tax-deferred savings? Learn why getting those taxes over and done with protects your nest egg against more than just tax hikes.
- Why do so many people believe that they’ll be in a lower tax bracket when they reach retirement? Doug explains how many people are misled into believing this, only to learn that it hasn’t been true for 25 years.
- What makes saving in a tax-deferred account like driving down the highway with a foot on the gas and a foot on the brake? Discover the mistakes most retirees make that will hamper your progress.
- How can you enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return? Doug shares the lowdown on his favorite savings vehicle, the LASER fund.
- Why is it essential to address the threats of higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility? Learn how to counter these threats and know that your nest egg is safe.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.