Indexed Universal Life insurance contracts or IULs can be an immensely powerful tool in building your life’s savings. As you’ll learn in today’s episode, they’re one of Doug Andrew’s favorite strategies that he has learned in 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist.
In this episode, Doug shares how he went from advocating purchasing term life insurance and investing the difference to an unabashed champion of indexed universal life insurance. You can also learn how to grow protect your nest egg with the various strategies he shares for free each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG SHARES TODAY:
- What life insurance policies help build wealth and why are some better than others? Discover the crucial differences between term, whole and universal life insurance and which offer the greatest flexibility.
- How do your life insurance needs change over the course of your life? Doug lays out how insurance mortality tables and their associated costs are calculated.
- Why is it essential to understand compounding and what makes it an essential part of a secure financial future? Learn of the power of compound interest and how it makes your money work for you 24/7.
- How does indexed universal life insurance open the door to tax-free accumulation? Doug outlines the history of IUL contracts and how they are protected by over 100 years of IRS code.
- What exposes your money in the market to risk and what’s the best way to mitigate those risks? Doug teaches about how indexing enables you to benefit from market upsides without being vulnerable to market volatility.
- Why does Doug recommend the LASER fund as his preferred savings vehicle? Learn why having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return is the key to a brighter financial future.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.