When the market begins a serious downturn, it’s time to implement specific strategies that will protect your hard-earned money. Today’s episode will be especially valuable for anyone who owns an IUL policy or insurance contract.
In nearly 5 decades as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug Andrew has developed a solid idea of what works and what doesn’t. Today, he shares his preferred strategies for long term financial goals.
HERE’S A QUICK LOOK AT WHAT’S COVERED THIS WEEK:
- How is it possible to have liquid assets that grow tax-free while safely earning a predictable rate of return? Doug describes what has become his favorite savings instrument and how it covers all of these bases.
- What is a maximum funded, indexed universal life insurance contract and how can it help you save for the future? Doug explains how a properly funded and structured MFTA contract can become your LASER fund.
- Why is tax-free accumulation and access to your money a better way to go in the long run? Discover how saving in tax-deferred accounts opens you up to future tax hikes.
- What makes IRAs and 401(k)s a poor choice as potential saving vehicles? Doug lays out the disadvantages of saving for the future in these vehicles and how they can bite you at the worst possible time.
- Why should you beware when assuming you’ll find yourself in a lower tax bracket at retirement? Doug explains why so many people tend to find themselves in a higher tax bracket than they’d anticipated.
- What are the 4 specific benefits that Doug’s LASER fund can provide where the Roth IRA falls short? Learn about the various conditions that are attached to traditional and even Roth IRAs that make them a poor choice.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.