Liquidity is far more essential to how you invest your money for the future. As a long-time financial strategist and retirement planning specialist Doug Andrew teaches his clients that it’s the first key element of prudent investing.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn how liquidity ensures that you’ll be able to access your money when you need it. You can learn all about liquidity as well as many other strategies for free each week on Doug’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG COVERS TODAY:
- What is the LASER fund and why is it Doug’s preferred savings vehicle? Learn how liquid assets, safely earning returns are the way to go.
- How can you be certain that you’re making a prudent investment? Doug explains the 4 key elements of a prudent investment and why liquidity is such a high priority.
- Why do so many investment advisors stumble on prioritizing these 4 key elements in their proper order? Doug spells out why it’s so important to get these elements in their proper order.
- What are some of the reasons to have liquidity that people tend to learn the hard way? Doug shares the pitfalls of penalties, taxes and other obstacles that authentic liquidity takes off the table.
- Why are certain qualified plans like IRAs and 401(k)s a poor choice when it comes to liquidity? Learn how these plans contain certain triggers and obstacles that make accessing your money difficult and costly.
- How does liquidity free up your money in times when you need access now, rather than later? Doug explains the reasons why tax-deferred savings are much harder to work with when you need that cash now.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.