It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly a year and a half since Doug Andrew has been able to host one of his live educational events. However, despite Covid concerns, Doug has an event called Retire By Design fast approaching and will be inviting clients and students to join him in the Bay Area near the end of September.
During this six hour event, Doug will be teaching some of his most popular topics, including the Five Critical Steps a person should take before retiring. Even if your retirement is 10-15 years away or longer, this is the kind of information that will help get you squared away for your golden years. Even if you’ve already retired, it’s not too late to become better prepared.
HERE’S JUST A SMALL SAMPLE OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why is clarity so critically important as you approach retirement? Learn what you need to know about the big picture.
- Is it possible to get rid of those worries about outliving your money? Doug explains how becoming a couch potato cannot be an option when you reach retirement.
- What are the 10 Key Principles a person must understand about the financial dimension? Doug helps you discover the difference between planning for retirement versus planning at retirement.
- Is is possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return regardless of what the market is doing? Doug explains the LASER fund and how it covers each of these bases.
- Why is tax-free accumulation, access to your money and distribution an essential part of a worry-free retirement? Discover the difference between tax-free and tax-deferred and why those who know the difference will have plenty of reason to celebrate.
- Do you know the 5 critical steps that must be taken to truly be prepared to retire? Doug shares his game changing information that will show you how to determine where you are at as well as where you need to be.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download