Doug Andrew has been a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for nearly half a century. When he brings up the subject of life insurance at many of his educational events, there are always those who express confusion.
They wonder why a financial strategist would talk about life insurance in the context of an investment. That’s when Doug explains to them the power of a properly structured and properly funded life insurance contract. It’s information that, sadly, a great many financial advisors have yet to learn. But you’ll learn about it today.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- How does the properly structured Indexed Universal Life insurance contract (IUL) knock the socks off of 401(k)s and IRAs? Doug shares why this is his favorite savings vehicle and how it can work for you.
- Why does the IUL allow you to enjoy living benefits rather than simply a death benefit? Learn how this remarkable vehicle makes possible tax-free accumulation and income.
- What is the LASER fund and why should you give it serious consideration? Doug explains the advantage of having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- How is tax-free accumulation and distribution possible under IRS rules? Doug reveals the applicable sections of the IRS Code that have protected this savings vehicle for more than 100 years.
- Why is the IUL considered an asset rather than simply a liability? Discover how that properly funded and structured IUL can provide funding for working capital, your kid’s college, retirement income and so much more.
- What makes tax-free accumulation so much more powerful than the tax-deferred approach? If you’ve ever worried about outliving your retirement savings, you’ll want to hear Doug’s answer.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.