If you’ve been planning on doing a Roth IRA conversion to keep your retirement savings permanently out of the hands of the IRS, you may want to act on it sooner than later. It appears that the new tax bill on Capitol Hill is proposing to scrap these conversions for everyone after the end of the year.
This is a big deal and not just for those earning over $400,000 or more a year. It’s not surprising and not even unexpected given the incredible amount of irresponsible spending taking place in Washington D.C. these days. You need to know how these policies are affecting everybody and how inflation is complicating things further.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST OF FEW OF THE ITEMS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- What does this proposed bill impact in terms of converting your Roth IRA? Doug explains why time may be running out to get that money into a vehicle where it can accumulate tax-free from that point on.
- Who is going to be affected by this bill and who can breathe easy? Learn why those earning above $400,000 a year aren’t the only ones at risk of having the IRS breathing down their necks.
- Is there a difference between the imposition of a tax and the ending of a tax break? Doug warns that anyone with a 401(k) or an IRA or Roth IRA should pay close attention to how it will affect their tax liabilities.
- Why has Doug never owned an IRA or 401(k)? Discover what savings vehicle Doug prefers to the Roth IRA and how it provides the Roth’s two key benefits plus several other advantages.
- What is the LASER fund and how can it benefit you? Doug shares his thoughts on a way to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- How does tax-free accumulation protect your nest egg before and during retirement? Doug points out how knowing the key differences between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation could help you avoid outliving your savings.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.