Doug Andrew is asked a lot of different financial questions each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. A question that comes up often is why more people will not find themselves in a lower tax bracket upon reaching retirement.
For many years, conventional wisdom held that a person in retirement would be paying far less in taxes because their earning years were over.
In today’s episode, Doug explains why this belief has not been axiomatic for at least the past 25 years. You’ll learn how many people drastically underestimate what their tax liabilities will be during retirement and how they’ll no longer have the deductions they once counted on to save them.
Don’t make the mistake of learning this for yourself the hard way. Doug spells out the problem and and the solutions that will keep you from outliving your retirement savings.
HERE’S A PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- Why should you be paying attention to the tax hikes that presidential candidate Joe Biden is proposing? Doug explains what Biden is proposing and how it will affect your taxes.
- What is the risk faced by those who’ve saved a lot for retirement versus those who’ve saved very little? Doug shows how tax-deferred savings plans could very well come back to bite you at retirement.
- What happens to all the deductions we once counted on to save us from higher taxes? Doug goes through the list of the deductions we took for granted during our earning years and what happens to them along the way.
- Why is tax-free accumulation so superior to tax-deferred savings? Doug says with government spending going up, it’s a certainty that taxes will be rising as well.
- Will the presidential election have significant impact on your taxes? Learn what the candidates are saying as well as what they’ve done and how it will potentially affect you and your savings.
- How can you avoid the mistake that so many make in saving for retirement as if they’re driving with one foot on the gas and the other on the brakes? Learn what Doug’s preferred savings vehicle is and how it can protect you from higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.