Doug Andrew has been a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than four and a half decades. Lately, he has been fielding a lot of questions about inflation. If you remember the years of the Carter administration, you likely remember what serious, prolonged inflation was like.
Right now we are getting a lot of mixed messages about inflation from the current administration as well as the news media. We’re being told that inflation isn’t all that bad right now and Doug says, this is misleading. The way inflation is being calculated in such a way as to keep us from noticing what is actually going on.
CHECK OUT THIS QUICK PREVIEW OF SOME OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why do officials choose to measure inflation in ways that compare apples to oranges rather than a direct apple to apple comparison? Learn how this selective reporting is preventing us from seeing the true rate of inflation.
- What is the cause of inflation and why aren’t we being told about it? Doug lays out how the dumping of trillions of newly created dollars into the economy is watering down the purchasing power of every dollar you have saved.
- How does the current spending and tax agenda take deadly aim at the middle and lower classes? Doug explains the hard realities of how irresponsible government spending will impact your retirement nest egg.
- Why is the Federal Reserve undermining the value of every dollar and what can you do in response? Discover how the monthly printing of $100 billion is fueling inflation rather than controlling it.
- What is the LASER fund and how can it protect you and your savings from the ravages of inflation? Doug explains how his favorite savings vehicle allows you to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- How does inflation favor the rich and big institutions? Once you’ve heard Doug’s explanation, you’ll better understand who is really calling the shots today in regards to monetary policy.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.