Doug Andrew has worked for more than 48 years as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist. Each week he shares vital information on how to optimize your assets, minimize taxes and to empower your authentic wealth.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn why legal reserve insurance companies survived the Great Depression while so many banks did not. You’ll also discover why the max-funded Universal Life Insurance contract (IUL) is, hands down, Doug’s favorite savings vehicle.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG COVERS TODAY:
- Why does Doug favor the IUL as a vehicle for tax-free accumulation of money? He explains the difference that a properly structured, max-funded IUL insurance contract can make.
- How does the IUL outshine tax-deferred vehicles like IRAs or 401(k)s? Doug shares the reasons why the IUL is protected under the IRS Code and has been for more than a century.
- What is meant by the LASER test? Discover how, properly structured, your IUL can provide liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- What are the 4 key elements of a prudent investment? Doug lays out what each of these elements are and why they’re essential to meeting the LASER test.
- How can a person borrow from their nest egg without triggering taxes and penalties in the process? Doug shares the key differences between tax-deferred vehicles and the tax-free IUL.
- Why is it so essential to have liquidity when building a nest egg? Learn how too many people find themselves between a rock and a hard place when they need to access their money quickly.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.