In more than 48 years as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years, Doug Andrew has paid close attention to where the greatest financial safety and stability is found. In this week’s episode, you’ll learn about why legal reserve insurance companies survive economic downturns, like the Great Depression, when many banks end up closing their doors.
Today, you’ll learn about the max-funded IUL or indexed universal life insurance contract. This is Doug’s favorite financial instrument in that allows you to accumulate and access your money tax-free, including whatever gains you’ve made. It’s a game-changer for anyone planning for a brighter future.
HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK AT WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS WEEK’S PROGRAM:
- How does the Internal Revenue Code allow for tax-free accumulation, growth and distribution of your savings? Doug explains the relevant sections of the IRS Code that have been around for over 100 years.
- Why is it so important that your IUL be properly structured in order to enjoy its benefits? Doug spells out the basic criteria for having liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- What is the LASER test and why is it such a valuable tool for structuring an IUL? Learn why it’s essential to have your savings vehicle hitting each of the points of the LASER test.
- What are the 4 key elements of a prudent investment? Doug describes each of these elements starting with liquidity or the ability to easily access your money without penalties or conditions.
- How does illiquidity complicate your financial plans and how can you avoid it? Discover a highly workable alternative to 401(k)s and IRAs that provides clear access to your savings without jumping through hoops.
- What can give you peace of mind during times of extreme market volatility? Doug explains his favored savings vehicle and explains how it protects your principal against loss while enjoying gains when the market grows.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.