If you haven’t already visited Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, you should do it soon. Each day, Doug posts an answer to common questions that his clients and his students are asking. He recently did a series of 21 videos regarding questions he’s received about his favorite money accumulation vehicle.
In his more than four and a half decades of being a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, one savings vehicle has stood out from all others. Ironically, the financial services industry won’t let you call it an investment.
Doug is fine with that. Because investments will be taxed sooner or later. This includes IRAs and 401(k)s that will be taxed when you start accessing your money. By contrast, Doug’s favorite savings vehicle allows you to accumulate your money tax-free, to access your money tax-free for the rest of your life. Sounds intriguing, right?
HERE IS A QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS DOUG SHARES THIS WEEK:
- How does Doug’s preferred savings vehicle compare to other ways to save? Doug describes what a maximum-funded, tax-advantaged, indexed and properly structured universal life insurance contract can do for you.
- What advantages does Doug’s favorite money accumulation vehicle have that a Roth IRA can’t provide? Discover the 2 similarities and the 4 additional features this vehicle offers that a Roth can’t.
- How does this money accumulation vehicle deal with the kind of market volatility we’ve seen recently? Doug explains the advantages of being able to enjoy the upside when the market expands without losing principal during market contractions.
- What does tax-free accumulation and access have over the taxed-as-earned or tax-deferred approach? If you’re not excited at the prospect of handing over roughly a third of your nest egg to Uncle Sam, you’ll want to know this.
- What is the most important difference between universal and whole life insurance? Doug explains how only one can be structured to provide living benefits instead of simply a death benefit.
- Can you really accumulate your retirement savings tax-free, and also have access to your money tax-free without paying steep penalties? Doug spells out how it’s not only possible but also how his preferred vehicle actually blossoms in value at the end of your life and then transfers tax-free to your survivors.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download