Recently, Doug Andrew recorded a series of 21 videos for his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. The videos provide answers to questions Doug has fielded regarding his favorite money accumulation vehicle. A common follow up question is how his favorite vehicle differs from whole life insurance.
In his more than 46 years of being a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug’s favorite vehicle has stood out from all others. Ironically, the financial services industry won’t let you call it an investment.
Doug is fine with that. Because investments will be taxed sooner or later. This includes IRAs and 401(k)s that will be taxed when you start accessing your money. By contrast, Doug’s favorite vehicle allows you to accumulate your money tax-free, to access your money tax-free for the rest of your life.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- What does Doug’s favorite money accumulation vehicle have that a Roth IRA doesn’t? Learn about the 2 similarities and the 4 additional features it offers that a Roth doesn’t.
- Why is tax-free accumulation and access so superior to taxed-as-earned or tax-deferred? Discover what many people will learn too late about how they’ll be handing over roughly a third of their nest egg to Uncle Sam.
- How does Doug’s favorite vehicle compare to savings vehicles? Doug explain what a maximum-funded, tax-advantaged and indexed universal life insurance contract (structured properly) can do for you.
- What is the fundamental difference between universal and whole life insurance? Learn how only one can be structured to provide living benefits instead of simply a death benefit.
- Is there a way to accumulate your nest egg tax-free, and also to access that money tax-free without paying through the nose? Doug shares how this is not only possible but the proper vehicle blossoms in value at the end of your life and transfers tax-free to your survivors.
- How does this money accumulation vehicle handle market volatility like we’ve seen lately? Doug spells out the advantages of being able to enjoy an upside when the market grows without losing principal during market downturns.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.