When Doug Andrew is presenting at educational events all across the country, his goal is to educate people on the opportunities, strategies and concepts that have the greatest impact upon their financial and retirement planning. This is particularly true of his popular RBD or Retire By Design events.
As a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years, Doug teaches those of us who are planning for a brighter future, including many financial and tax planning professionals. Today, you’ll learn 4 of the most common questions asked by his students.
CHECK OUT JUST A HANDFUL OF THE TRUTHS DOUG REVEALS IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- Is there risk in simply parking your money in an IRA or 401(k) and leaving it there? Doug explains how these traditional savings vehicles can expose you to significant risks down the road.
- Can tax-deferred savings come back to bite you when you least expect it? Learn why the folks who are counting on automatically being in lower tax brackets at retirement are in for a nasty surprise.
- What are the three factors that can dramatically increase the chances of you outliving your money? Discover how higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility can impact your financial future.
- Is it possible to not lose money while still making solid returns? Doug describes the LASER fund–his preferred savings vehicle to achieve liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return.
- What did the past two recessions teach millions of Americans about their retirement plans and what can you learn from their experience? Doug spells out how the 40% losses of each recession were a major wake up call for all of us.
- How can you enjoy the upsides of market growth without putting your principal at risk? Doug explains the critical difference between indexed mutual funds and the strategy of indexing.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.