Doug Andrew speaks and teaches at educational events all around the country, including his RBD or Retire By Design events. His goal is to educate people on the opportunities, strategies and concepts that have the greatest impact upon their financial and retirement planning.
Doug has been a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years. In today’s show, he’ll address 4 very common questions that are asked by his students in these courses. This includes financial and tax planning professionals as well as regular folks who are planning for their brighter future.
HERE IS A QUICK SUMMARY OF JUST A FEW OF THE POINTS DOUG SHARES IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the danger of simply putting your money into an IRA or 401(k) and leaving it there? Learn why these traditional savings vehicles leave much to be desired and can expose you to significant risks as well.
- How can tax-deferred savings come back to bite you at the time you least expect it? Doug explains how those who believe they’ll automatically be in a lower tax bracket at retirement are in for a surprise.
- Why are higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility an increasing concern for your financial future? Discover how these three factors can dramatically increase the odds of outliving your money.
- What can you do to not lose money and still make good returns? Doug shares his favorite savings vehicle for liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return–the LASER fund.
- How did the past two recessions affect the retirement plans of millions of Americans and what can you learn from that? Doug points out how those 40% losses of each recession contained valuable lessons for those who are paying attention.
- Why is indexing a better way to enjoy market growth without putting your principal at risk? Doug explains the difference between indexed mutual funds and the strategy called indexing.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.