Doug Andrew is writing a book called “Wealthy, Healthy and Wise” that offers deep insight to why his approach is called 3 Dimensional Wealth. As a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years, he understands that money is only one part of authentic wealth. There are other aspects that also deserve our attention.
Doug understands that far too many people spend their health in the years leading up to retirement and then end up spending their wealth trying to regain their lost health. There’s a better way to live and, in today’s episode, you’ll learn why it’s so important to understand this.
CHECK OUT THIS QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- How do small mistakes, made over time, add up into serious problems down the road? Learn how the bad habits and indulgences we embrace today can come back to bite us many years later.
- What is the LASER fund and how can it help you save for retirement? Doug explains why liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return is a goal each of us should have.
- Why do so many financial advisors get the order of the key elements of a prudent investment out of order? Discover what these elements are and why they must be given proper priority.
- How do tax hikes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility threaten your retirement nest egg? Doug lays out the dangers as well as the solutions to these factors that can cause you to outlive your money.
- Why is liquidity such an essential element of any investment you consider? Doug reveals how many retirement plans keep your money off limits and difficult to access–before and sometimes during retirement.
- What is the downside of accumulating your retirement savings in an IRA or a 401(k)? Doug points out how just because a lot of people utilize these methods, doesn’t make them the best way to save for the future.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.