Doug Andrew regularly records videos for his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. These videos provide timely answers to frequent questions Doug encounters regarding his favorite money accumulation vehicle. He also is regularly asked how his favorite vehicle is different from whole life insurance.
In over 46 years as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist, Doug’s favorite accumulation vehicle has distinguished itself from all other contenders. It provides advantages that other vehicles cannot.
This includes IRAs and 401(k)s that will be taxed when you start accessing your money. By contrast, Doug’s favorite money accumulation vehicle allows you to accumulate your money tax-free and to access your money tax-free for the rest of your life.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What does Doug’s favorite money accumulation vehicle provide that a Roth IRA can’t? He describes the 2 similarities as well as the 4 additional features it offers that a Roth doesn’t.
- Why is tax-free accumulation and access a better way than taxed-as-earned or tax-deferred accumulation? Most people don’t understand this until they fork over roughly one third of their nest egg to Uncle Sam.
- How does this particular accumulation vehicle compare to savings vehicles? Doug explain what a properly structured, maximum-funded, tax-advantaged and indexed universal life insurance contract can provide.
- Is there a difference between universal and whole life insurance? Doug explains how one can be structured to provide living benefits rather than simply a death benefit.
- How can you accumulate your retirement nest egg tax-free and access that money, tax-free, without being penalized severely? Doug describes how the proper accumulation vehicle does all this and then actually blossoms in value at the end of your life and transfers tax-free to your survivors.
- Can this money accumulation vehicle shrug off the kind of market volatility we’ve seen lately? Doug describes what it’s like to be able to enjoy the upside anytime the market grows without risking losing principal during market downturns.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download