Each week, Doug Andrew posts answers to financial questions he’s been asked on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Recently, he recorded a video answering questions he’s been asked about long term care expenses.
These are the types of expenses that, oftimes, elderly people incur when they have a long term illness or must spend time in a long term care facility or nursing home. Obviously, this is something that can get very expensive very quickly. And there is real danger in draining your financial resources in a remarkably short period of time.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PREVIEW OF A HANDFUL OF THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Who should consider insuring for long term care expenses and what is the best way? Doug explains who is at risk and how to prepare for the long term care contingency.
- What is traditional long term care insurance and why does Doug recommend against it? Learn about the downsides of this type of insurance and why it’s worth looking at other alternatives.
- What are some of the other ways that you can fund long term care? Discover what the maximum-funded, indexed universal life insurance contract is and what advantages it offers.
- Why is tax-free accumulation so important when it comes to growing and protecting your nest egg? Doug shares how this method protects you from increasing taxes while you’re saving and even when accessing your money.
- How does the maximum-funded, indexed universal life insurance contract knock the socks off of traditional IRAs and 401(k)? Doug spells out how this savings vehicle protects against increasing taxes, rising inflation and market volatility.
- What is the LASER fund and how does it position you for peace of mind as you move forward? Doug explains how to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return regardless of what the market is doing.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download