The best advice to follow is going to vary depending upon the experience of the person giving it. That’s where Doug Andrew’s nearly 5 decades of experience as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist comes in.
As he often shares on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, Doug has picked up a lot of sound advice over the years. Today, he shares some of the best advice he’s ever received; don’t follow the herd when it choosing how to put your serious money to work for you.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why is it a problem that so many people follow the herd? Doug shares the advice of his friend and coach Dan Sullivan on why following the herd is a dead end.
- What is the best way to save and invest for your long term goals? Learn what Doug has come to trust over the course of his career and how it can work for you.
- How does a financial strategist differ from a college-trained financial planner? Doug explains the difference between these two approaches and why he chose the path he did.
- Why does Doug have a problem with the way many in the financial industry define “diversification?” Discover what that term means and how diversifying into inferior investments doesn’t really help you.
- What is the LASER test and why should you apply it to your money? Doug lays out the meaning of liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return and how to achieve this.
- How does refusing to follow the herd into tax-deferred savings plans constitute the best advice? Doug explains the critical difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation for your serious money.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.