Each week, Doug Andrew shares information and strategies that teach people and organizations how to enjoy optimize their assets, minimize taxes and to empower their authentic wealth. This week, he is sounding a warning regarding the unprecedented amount of so-called “stimulus” overspending that is originating in Washington D.C.
While some folks are excited about the federal government’s multi-trillion dollar spending spree, there is a significant price that we will all pay that many aren’t considering. You don’t need an advanced degree in economics to recognize what all this borrowing and spending is leading to.
The various stimulus packages claim to be providing relief for individuals and businesses affected by the COVID lockdowns as well as to shore up our nation’s infrastructure. In reality, only a small portion of the spending in these bills ends up going to those causes. It’s time to consider some of the longer term consequences of this spending.
HERE’S A SNEAK PEEK OF JUST A FEW OF THE IDEAS DOUG COVERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- What happens when the government spends nearly twice as much as the revenue that it actually brings in? Doug explains the fiscal sleight of hand that is taking place and what it means.
- Where does the money come from to allow these massive spending bills? Learn how all of this stimulus money is being created and what this flood of newly created dollars means for those with their money in savings.
- Who is most at risk for the coming tax hikes that will be used to help pay for this spending? Doug warns that it’s not just the high income earners who will feel the hit.
- Why is rising inflation becoming a serious threat? Doug reveals why rising gas prices are just the tip of the iceberg of steadily mounting costs that we are likely to face.
- How might the proposed vaccine passport play a role in tracking your spending as well as your movements? Discover how all this monitoring of your financial activity will become a tool for taxing even more of what you do.
- Is there a way to protect your hard-earned money from the triple threat of higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility? Doug describes his preferred financial vehicle which provides liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return, no matter what else is going on economically.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.