For more than 46 years, Doug Andrew has been a retirement planning specialist and financial strategist. In that time, he’s seen a lot of ups and downs in the markets. He’s also seen what works and what doesn’t when it comes avoiding the biggest dangers that cause people to outlive their retirement savings.
The number one danger that can cause you to outlive your money is taxes. This comes as a surprise to many folks who believe that they’ll be in a lower tax bracket upon reaching retirement. Doug explains why this assumption can no longer be counted on and what you need to know in order to avoid a very unpleasant wakeup call.
If you have your nest egg sitting in a tax-deferred account like an IRA or 401(k), this is information you must understand and act upon.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE CONCEPTS DOUG SHARES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why do people choose to string out their taxes in the belief that it is saving them on the taxes they pay? Doug spells out where they are mistaken and why it’s better to get the taxes over and done with.
- What is a strategic rollout and why should you consider one? Doug explains how getting those tax obligations taken care of today, opens the door to tax-free accumulation and distribution in the years you’ll need that money the most.
- Why is it that so few people actually end up in a lower tax bracket at retirement? Learn how we tend to kill off our deductions as we prepare for retirement and how this can come back to bite us in the end.
- How likely are taxes to be even higher in the near future? If you’ve been paying attention to many of the proposed entitlement programs being promised by various candidates, you’ll understand that the revenue to pay for these programs is going to have to come from higher taxes.
- What kind of threat does inflation pose to your retirement savings and what can you do about it? Doug shares the reality that inflation will continue to eat away at every dollar you have saved, so you better be getting returns that outpace the rate of inflation.
- How does leaving your money in the market increase the likelihood that your savings will take a massive hit? Learn the difference between having your money in the market versus having it indexed to the market and how to insulate yourself from market volatility.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download