One of the questions that Doug Andrew answers each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel is from individuals who wonder why more people don’t become wealthy. If this is something you’ve wondered about, Doug has some answers for you.
Years ago, he wrote a newspaper article explaining this very topic. Doug says part of the reason so many people don’t become wealthy is because of an essential missing structure in their financial planning. As a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years, Doug has some solutions that he’s willing to share.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE ANSWERS DOUG HAS FOUND:
- Is there danger in simply following the herd when planning for retirement? Doug explains why the masses tend to miss out on better and more productive ways to save because they have locked themselves into less productive habits.
- Is there a reason why people end up outliving their savings after they reach retirement? Learn the mistake that many people are making by using traditional accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s as a means of building their nest egg.
- What is the biggest difference between those who find themselves enjoying financial peace and abundance and those who don’t? Doug reveals how financial freedom can require breaking with the crowd and heading in a more productive direction.
- What is the reason so many Americans find themselves in financial captivity? Doug shares some of the common mistakes that people make and what they must do about freeing themselves.
- Are sound there alternatives to traditional savings vehicles like IRAs and 401(k)s? Doug describes favorite savings vehicle as well as how it’s entirely possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return.
- What is danger of having what’s known as the “striver” mentality? Discover why many people have yet to learn the critical lesson on how to live on less than what they earn.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.