Almost daily, Doug Andrew posts answers to financial questions on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. Recently, he answered the question, “How liquid is money in your favorite financial instrument?”
Doug’s favorite financial instrument is a maximum-funded, indexed universal life insurance contract that has been structured correctly and properly funded. The burning question when it comes to liquidity is this: how easily can I access my money when I need to? As you listen to Doug’s answer, keep in mind that liquidity is one of the key elements of a prudent investment.
CHECK OUT THIS PREVIEW OF SOME OF THE TOPICS DOUG COVERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why do so many financial advisors place a lower priority on liquidity? Doug explains that these advisors tend to forget that life is unpredictable and that’s why you need the ability to access your money.
- What are some of the places where a great many Americans have their money saved that aren’t really liquid at all? Doug warns about what happens when those savings are primarily in IRAs, 401(k)s or in the market.
- How do many of these ways of saving for the future, keep you separated from your money unnecessarily? Learn why the strings that are attached to many of these vehicle make it difficult and costly to access them.
- Why are IRAs and 401(k)s a poor choice if liquidity is a high priority for you? Doug lays out the tax liabilities as well as the penalties that you’ll face if you take money out before age 59 and a half.
- How does having money in the market expose you to needless risk? Discover the difference between having your money at risk in a volatile market and having your money tied to the market via indexing.
- What does Doug recommend for those who wish to have liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return? Doug’s LASER fund offers all of these benefits while protecting against higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.