Doug Andrew’s 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel is a remarkable, and free, resource for getting highly informative answers to your financial questions. As a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for over 48 years, Doug has a very deep well of knowledge from which to draw.
One of the questions he’s been asked regularly, is this: How does Indexed Universal Life (IUL) provide tax-free income? That’s a question Doug is more than happy to answer since IUL is one of his favorite savings vehicles for long term goals such as retirement.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT DOUG COVERS THIS WEEK:
- Why is liquidity so important when it comes to choosing how you’ll save your serious money for the future? Doug explains why having real access to your money, without fines or penalties, is the way to go.
- What is meant by safety of principal regarding your long term savings? Learn how the right savings vehicle will protect your money from market volatility without losing the benefits of market growth.
- Is there a ‘dream solution’ to enjoying liquid assets, safely earning predictable rates of return? Doug shares his preferences for the max-funded IUL as a means of building a nest egg for multiple financial goals.
- Why is the IUL so well-suited to be a savings vehicle for your brighter future? Discover how it’s possible to not only accumulate your money tax-free but also to access it later without triggering taxes.
- How do people with money in IRAs and 401(k)s miss out on the advantages of tax-free accumulation and distribution? Doug reveals the true costs of tax-deferred savings and the disadvantage that comes with it.
- What makes the goal of tax-free income at retirement so attractive? Doug explains how getting those taxes over and done with is a much safer move than deferring them to a future time and hoping for lower taxes.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.