Doug Andrew has been a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for more than 48 years. During that time, he’s taught a lot of educational sessions for students of all types. His “Retire By Design” courses are life-changing in that they provide retirement planning information that many people simply don’t know.
This information is of crucial importance for those who are actively preparing for retirement as well as for those who are at retirement. In these courses, one of the things Doug helps his students gain is clarity as to where they are at and as to where they would like to go. This includes understanding the 3 dimensions of authentic wealth.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF JUST A FEW OF THE SUBJECTS DOUG COVERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- What are the biggest dangers that cause people to outlive their money? Doug spells out the risks of higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility as well as how to eliminate these dangers.
- Why does Doug use a scorecard to help his students better understand where they are financially? Learn how these simple exercises help a person understand exactly where he stands in relation to where he’s going.
- What are the 10 game-changer principles that you must know to enjoy your golden years with confidence? Doug shares the key things that add up to the calm assurance that your savings will be more than enough.
- How does liquidity figure into a rock solid retirement plan? Doug explains how the ability to access your money is a lot more important than many people think and why traditional savings plans can be overly complicated.
- Why is safety of principal so important to your retirement planning? Discover how you can know that your nest egg is not going to be eaten up by the ravages of inflation.
- Is it possible to enjoy liquid assets safely earning predictable rates of return? Doug describes his favorite savings vehicle–the LASER fund and how it can benefit you and your retirement plans.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download