Doug Andrew tackles questions from people like you, each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel. This week he’s taking on the question of how the truly wealthy think and act differently from the rest of society.
He starts with a metaphor that perfectly illustrates the question at hand. Doug asks, what is the most important piece of information when you are setting out for a particular destination? The answer, which many people miss, is to know exactly the place from which you will start your journey.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE POINTS DOUG COVERS IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why is it impossible to reach a particular destination, financially or otherwise, if you don’t know your starting point? Doug explains how essential it is to first take an unflinching look at where you’re starting.
- What makes it so difficult for people to be perfectly honest with themselves about their finances? Learn why the truth of how we’re doing financially can be frightening for those who don’t know what they don’t know.
- How does clarity free us from fear of the unknown? Doug points out that once a person has real clarity as to where they are at, the path to where they wish to go becomes much more clear.
- What are the three dimensions of authentic wealth and why do they matter? Discover why the financial dimension, the foundational dimension and the intellectual dimension all play into understanding where you are.
- Why is authentic wealth a function of much more than simply how much money you have? Doug lays out the reasons why wealth is but a tiny part of the equation which also includes family, health and other factors.
- What is the benefit of knowing that you will not outlive your savings? Doug shares some of the observations he has gleaned over more than four and a half decades as a tax strategist and retirement planning specialist.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.