Do you have to be rich to own what many savvy CPAs and even tax attorneys call the “rich man’s Roth”? This is a question that Doug Andrew occasionally hears from viewers of his YouTube channel. In this week’s episode, you’ll learn what this savings vehicle is and why it makes sense to so many.
One reason this question arises is because rich people cannot qualify for the tax-advantaged Roth IRA because they make too much money. There is however a savings vehicle Doug recommends that can provide the two major advantages of a Roth plus four additional benefits that the Roth does not have.
The two basic benefits of a Roth are 1.) the ability to take after-tax money that accumulates tax-free. And 2.) when you go to access that money, upon reaching retirement, you can then access it tax-free because you already paid the taxes up front. Doug explains the history of the Roth and then describes an ever better alternative you may wish to consider.
CHECK OUT THIS SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE TOPICS COVERED THIS WEEK:
- What is the benefit of paying taxes on your seed money rather than paying them on your harvest? This farmer analogy is a powerful tool to illustrate the power of tax-free saving over tax-deferred saving.
- Why should anyone with an IRA or 401(k) give serious consideration to making the switch to tax-advantaged saving? Doug explains how understanding this difference between vehicles could pay off handsomely at retirement.
- How do so many people fail to find themselves in a lower tax bracket upon reaching retirement? Discover how we inadvertently set ourselves up for a bad case of “deduction reduction.”
- What is the danger in following the herd by saving in an IRA or 401(k)? Doug explains why the financial industry has been slow to admit that these may not be the optimal savings vehicles they were once considered.
- Is there a downside to qualified plans like the IRA and 401(k)? Learn how many strings are attached to your money when accumulating it in one of these accounts.
- Are there ways to keep your money safe from governments that are hungry for more tax dollars to pay for their increased spending? Doug shares the reasons why the traditional retirement accounts of many are looking very tempting to spend-happy politicians.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.