The best advice to follow will vary depending upon the experience of the person who is giving it. That’s where Doug Andrew’s 48 years of experience as a financial strategist and retirement planning specialist is very helpful.
Doug has collected lots of sound advice over the years. It’s advice he often shares on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel, Today, you’ll learn what Doug considers the best advice to follow when it comes to choosing how to put your serious money to work–don’t follow the herd.
HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT YOU’LL HEAR TODAY:
- What’s a better way to save and invest for your long term financial goals? Learn what Doug has come to trust over the course of his career and how it can work for you.
- Why do so many people follow the herd and is that a bad thing? Doug relates the advice of his good friend and success coach Dan Sullivan on why following the herd is a dead end.
- What is wrong with the way many in the financial industry define the term “diversification?” Discover what the term actually means and why diversifying into inferior investments doesn’t really help.
- What is the LASER test and why should you apply it to your money? Doug explains what he means by liquid assets safely earning a predictable rate of return and how to achieve this.
- What’s the difference between a financial strategist and a college-trained financial planner? Doug breaks down the main difference of these approaches and why he chose the path he did.
- Why is it good advice to refuse to follow the herd into tax-deferred savings plans? Doug makes clear the crucial difference between tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation of your nest egg.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.