By now, you probably know that Doug Andrew has a 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube channel where he publishes answers to common financial questions at least 5 days a week. One of the questions which he has been asked repeatedly is whether or not a person is on track to a comfortable retirement.
One quick answer to that is to determine whether your money would last as long as you do, if you were to stop working today. A surprising number of people simply don’t know the answer to that question. In today’s episode, Doug will share 3 ways to tell whether or not you’re on track to a comfortable retirement.
As Doug will explain, this is primarily a function of where your money is invested and what rate of return you’re realistically getting.
HERE’S A QUICK PREVIEW OF SOME OF THE TOPICS DOUG SHARES IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- Do you know what your internal rate of return is or why it matters? Doug shares his experience of more than 4 and half decades in helping people determine what this rate is.
- Why are those with money invested in the market in IRAs and 401(k)s likely getting a lot smaller rate of return than what they’ve been led to believe. Doug spells out how the financial service industry has consistently come up with the wrong answer.
- What is a strategic rollout and why should you consider one? If you have money sitting in a tax-deferred account like an IRA or 401(k), this is information that could get those taxes over and done with for good.
- Why is Doug partial to Indexed Universal Life Insurance? Learn the difference between Doug’s choice and whole life when it comes to enjoying a rate of return that makes sure you don’t outlive your nest egg.
- How can you eliminate the dangers of taxes, inflation and ongoing market volatility? Doug outlines the strategy that will remove these dangers from your path now and in the future.
- Why is it a near certainty that taxes will continue to go up? Doug breaks down the findings of the Congressional Budget Office regarding Congressional spending and how that spending is likely to be paid for.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.