Among the many questions Doug Andrew is asked each week on his 3 Dimensional Wealth YouTube Channel is the question of whether the bank-on-yourself concept is actually a scam. Typically this question is followed by inquiries into how bank-on-yourself actually works and what the infinite banking concept really is.
This is a pretty powerful concept than can be traced all the way back to biblical times.
In today’s episode, Doug explains the details of the infinite banking concept and then describes how to best implement what’s known as the bank-on-yourself strategy. These are ideas that have been written about and taught by financial geniuses like Nelson Nash and Pamela Yellin. It’s a subject that Doug himself has written about extensively in all 11 of his own books as he describes how to be your own banker.
HERE’S A QUICK SNAPSHOT OF JUST A FEW OF THE SUBJECTS DOUG SHARES IN THIS WEEK’S BROADCAST:
- What does it mean to be your own banker? Doug explains what it is that banks and credit unions do and how it relates to the biblical parable of the talents.
- What are the 4 things you can do with money? Doug spells out what each of these actions are which will help you to grow your money as it works for you.
- Do you understand what banks and credit unions actually do with your money that you’ve deposited? Learn how interest can either work for or against you depending upon whether you are a borrower or a lender.
- Is there a difference between good interest and bad interest? If you’ve ever borrowed money to consume, you need to hear this explanation.
- How can you create a win-win situation where your money is concerned? If you’re simply socking that cash away in the bank, it’s a safe bet that your money is working for them but not so much for you.
- Why should any life insurance contract that you own include not just a death benefit but living benefits as well? Doug shares how properly structured maximum funded life insurance contracts can make it possible to accumulate and access your cash tax-free.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a IUL Specialist today.
What If You Could Make Your Money Work as Hard as You, Without Additional Risk? Click Here Get Your FREE Copy of The LASER Fund Today….
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.